1. Are you a Memphis native and if not where are you from?
I have only lived in Memphis for about a year and a half. I am from New Jersey, and lived there for 22 years prior.
2. One thing you really love about downtown Memphis.
I love the inviting vibe when it's nice out!
3. What made you decide to practice yoga and what was your first experience like?
I was a cheerleader my whole life, and lived for the accomplishment of achieving new skills. Most of those skills included tumbling and stunting, but when they were achieved, that was the best feeling to me. I started down the road of yoga to maintain my flexibility from cheerleading and gymnastics, and when I realized how hard it was my first time, I got that feeling again of "learning a new skill". I've become so invested in yoga after I ended my cheerleading career, as it is a new challenge for me, and a new workout.
4. 3 things you never leave home without.
1. My cell phone
5. What makes you laugh out loud
My friends - I tend to pick the funniest ones!