Are you from Memphis?
1. I am not a Memphis native - I am a Michigander. I moved to Memphis from Chicago however.
What do you love most about Downtown Memphis
2. One thing I really love about downtown is - being so close to everything...except a grocery store. There is a great vibe.
How long have you been practicing yoga and what was your first experience like?
3. I was interested in yoga long before I tried it. Finding a place to practice was what my challenge when I lived in Jacksonville, Fl. When I moved to Chicago, there was a Core Power Yoga studio a couple blocks away. It was hot - which I liked and the sessions I went to were all vinyasa flow - I loved it from the beginning!
3 things you never leave home without
4. I never leave home without my phone, I often find a poop bag for my dog somewhere on my person and I usually always have chap-stick.
What makes you laugh out loud?
5. Parks and Rec makes me lol - so do a lot of things that make it to the front page of reddit. Anytime someone refers to the index finger as a booger hook, I lose it.