1. Are you a Memphis native and if not where are you from?
I am originally from Tinley Park, IL which is a suburb of Chicago. I moved to the small town of Ripley, TN when I was a mere 18 years old and made my way to Memphis in 2011 upon my engagement to my dear hubby.
2. One thing you really love about downtown Memphis.
While I don't live downtown, I spend many hours working and playing downtown. I love that downtown, and especially South Main, has such a delightful small town feel, all the while having the conveniences and class of a big city.
3. What made yo decide to practice yoga and what was your first experience like?
When Downtown Yoga opened, my employer, Hagwood Adelman Tipton (also a long time resident of South Main) kindly offered two yoga classes a month for all employees. I was so nervous my first class but soon learned that everyone is accepted in yoga, no matter your experience or flexibility. Needless to say, I fell in love with the practice and now make yoga a part of my daily life.
4. 3 things you never leave home without.
Lipstick, ID, a go cup (beverage inside depends on the time of day)
5. What makes you laugh out loud
My crazy dogs...nothing is funnier than 250 lbs of dog running full speed through a 1400 square foot house.